Monday, July 28, 2014

Instagram and Vine

Here is my first Instagram pictures and Vine video.  These are some other ways to get technology into the classroom.

Here is a picture of some Fondant Sea Creatures I created last Saturday.   Sitting in my backyard watching the pool. It looks so good!!


Here are our dogs doing what they do best.
I have not been on Instagram or Vine before.  It was quite interesting, to tell the truth, I had to get my son to help with the Vine Video.  I do like some of the suggestions for using Instagram in the classroom. Such as pictures of the students with their projects, field trip pictures, and sharing books that they have read.  Of course like all web based programs you have to be careful for the students safety. If you have not done this before try it out.  The Vine Video is only 8 seconds long, but you can tell a lot in that short of a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment